This is a two-hour live workshop that will introduce you to the difference between Mentor Coaching and Coach Supervision and what they offer in the development of your coaching mastery. The workshop will consist of a short coaching session, followed by a mentor coaching session, audience interaction and then coach supervision. Participants will have an opportunity to observe both coaching development approaches in action and begin to form their own thoughts on the pros and cons of each in their own development as a masterful coach.
- You will observe live coaching, mentor coaching and coach supervision;
- Sessions will have between 5 and 10 participants for optimum learning conditions;
- Increase your confidence as a coach;
- Have fun, establish valuable resources, meet other coaches;
- You will be able to evaluate the differences between mentor coaching and coach supervision for growth as a masterful coach;
- Eligible for 2 Core competencies for credentialed ICF Members; and
- You will determine your next steps.
2 hour workshop includes:
- Introduction and set up – 15 minutes
- Coaching Demonstration – 20 minutes
- Mentor Coaching Demonstration using the ICF Core Competencies – 20 minutes
- Discussion on what participants observed about mentor coaching – 10 minutes
- Short break – 5 minutes
- Coach Supervision Demonstration – 20 minutes
- Discussion on what participants observed about coach supervision – 10 minutes
- Discussion on what the difference between mentor coaching and coach supervision is and how these two developmental tools might support you in achieving coaching mastery – 10 minutes
- Check out on learnings and next steps – 10 minutes
Lily SETO, MA, PCC, AOCS is an accredited Executive and Leadership Coach, who lives in Victoria BC, Canada and coaches around the world. She is also an accredited Mentor Coach and Coach Supervisor. Lily has worked as an internal/external for more than 12 years and also works as a mentor coach and coach supervisor for five years. She is also an Associate Faculty member at Royal Roads University in the Advanced Coaching Program and Past President of ICF Vancouver Island Chapter. Lily is the“2016 Victoria Leadership Award recipient: Royal Roads Leadership Excellence Through Coaching and Mentoring” www.lilyseto.com
Scott Richardson, MA, MCC, and accredited Coach Supervisor is co-faculty in the Advanced Professional Mentor Coaching program at Royal Roads University in Victoria BC, Canada. He has been teaching coaching skills to Graduate level students since 2001 and is Director of Training for it’s Executive Coaching Program.
Scott maintains an ongoing Coaching practice with local and international business leaders and offers Mentor Coaching and Coach Super-vision to experienced coaches seeking more impact with their most challenging clients, and/or credentialing.
Daiana Stoicescu, is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF), an executive coach, Certified and Registered ICF Mentor Coach, Master Certified Coach Trainer and Vice-President on the Board of Directors of the ICF Romania Chapter.
She is a faculty member for Centre for Executive Coaching in Florida. Daiana is passionate about helping her clients and other coaches achieve their most inspiring and ambitious personal, career, and organizational goals.
Formulário de inscrição aqui
Mais informações: email@example.com