ICF Portugal International Annual Conference 2016
ICF Portugal International Annual Conference will take place on the 13th of October in Lisbon, at Teatro Aberto.
Questions please contact email@example.com
Please find the Registration form here.
Conference will be in English.
Investment (VAT tax included):
- ICF Members Early Bird: 100 euros
- ICF Members Normal fee: 125 euros
- Non-ICF Members Early Bird: 125 euros
- Non-ICF Members Normal Fee: 150 euros
- University Students Early Bird: 50 euros (with proof of attendance)
- University Students Normal Fee: 75 euros (with proof of attendance)
- ICF accredited Coaching Schools / Groups over 10 pax Early Bird: 75 euros
- ICF accredited Coaching Schools / Groups over 10 pax Normal Fee: 100 euros
Early Bird – 13 Sept 2016
Dinner will be paid separately with an additional cost of 10 euros per person.
- Access to the entire conference
- All bio breaks (coffee breaks)
- Discount voucher to purchase the ICF Portugal book Coaching: Ir mais longe cá dentro
- Bookstore at discounted prices
All rates are with VAT. Full payment prior to the event is required. Notice of cancellation must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . A substitution within the same organisation is permitted as an alternative to cancellation.
Refunds will be based on the following terms:
More than 1 months before (until and including 13 Sept)
More than 2 weeks before (until and including 29 Sept)
2 weeks or less (between 30 Sept and 13 Oct)
Bookstore: The conference will also have a bookstore where one can purchase very interesting books related to Coaching and Leadership, from national and international authors, at a discounted price.
Conference Sponsors: More information to follow soon